The cost of a Regulation 38 report credit is £200.00 + VAT.
This allows you to create a single Regulation 38 Report.
Included is the following functionality:
- Access to the guided Regulation 38 report via the website, taking you through all of the required questions in order to meet requirements, without compromising on competency.
- Additional access via our mobile app, which adds the ability to complete offline Regulation 38 reports on-site, where internet access may be a problem.
- Syncronicity of data between your app and desktop reports, meaning you can start a report on-site, and finalise and add to it when you get back to your desktop PC.
- Production of a client-ready, full colour PDF report on submission of your report data. This includes your own company branding, terms and conditions and disclaimer text.
- Ability to upload relevant Fire Risk Assessments, Building Plans and other documents to supplement your Regulation 38 report within the 'Control Centre' on the Regulation 38 website.
- Access to download your historic reports from the Control Centre.
- Ability to set up a company account and add your team members as users.