Features of the Regulation 38 app
Easy to use
- Simple and easy to read format that operates on both Android and iOS platforms so can be used in the field on tablets and smart phones.
- The app takes the user through a series of questions that enables a detailed report to be generated upon completion.
- Traffic light system shows the user their progress through the report questionnaire.
- The user can move between questions should the information not be immediately available to them and allows the user to return to the partially completed question.
- The app has been designed to enable photographic evidence to be inserted when being used in the field.
- The report can be completed off line when in the field.
Web-based system or app
- Web-based Control Centre, allowing report creation and completion included within the purchase price.
- Additional information such as the buildings fire risk assessment, building plans and equipment/product technical data can all be uploaded on to the report from within the web-based Control Centre.
- Company/organisation logos can be inserted in to the report via the web-based Control Centre.
Pay per report
- The user can purchase a single report credit at a time.
- Favourable credit rates available for multiple credit users i.e. 25 plus.
Developed by fire safety professionals
- The app has been developed by fire safety professionals to meet current legislation.
- The app is recognised by the fire authorities as a useful tool to enable the responsible person/s to meet their legal obligations.